Some benefits of professional counselling for companies and organisations:
- Saves the cost of a permanent full time counsellor – sessions on an ‘as required’ basis with no retainer
- Tailored and bespoke counselling services for company or organisational needs, including individual counselling or group work
- Compassionate, non-judgemental guidance and support for employees and clients
Companies and Organisations:
- Stress Management
- Bullying and anger management
- Coping with redundancy
- Preparation for retirement
- Effective communication
- Caring, bereavement and grief
- Group work packages including confidence building and relaxation
- Client counselling tailored to organisational needs
Very few companies or organisations have the luxury of a full time, in-house counsellor in the current economic climate.
Branlan Counselling is an ‘as required’ service customised to company or organisational needs. Counselling services can be used to support employees within a company on an individual or group basis. Counselling is also provided to clients of organisations or charities, who may need access to counselling services on an ad hoc basis, particularly in times of crisis.
If employees or clients do not feel comfortable receiving counselling in an office setting, Hazel is happy to travel to their own home, or a neutral venue anywhere in the West Lothian area, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Group work can be useful for organisations, who want to provide a relaxed, fun, informative and creative way of delivering a variety of topics on mental health and well being themes. Goup work sessions are tailored to specific company or organisational needs.
Call now for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION to discuss your current needs and an introduction to the services Branlan Counselling, West Lothian can provide.