Benefits of individual professional counselling:
- Compassionate and empathetic guidance so that you feel that you are REALLY being listened to
- Gives you new tools and skills to cope with current issues and any future difficulties
- Supports you to deal with and move on from difficult situations, and inspires the energy and creativity for change
- Low self esteem, lack of confidence
- Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts
- Coping with illness or disability
- Bereavement & grief
- Sexual or physical abuse
- Anger management
- Self harm
- Gender identity or sexuality
- Family or employment issues
Can’t see the wood for the trees? It is okay to feel like that sometimes, but when your particular situation feels overwhelming, counselling can provide a breathing space to help and improve whatever circumstances you find yourself in.
The hardest step on any counselling journey is the first one – acknowledging that where you are now, is not where you would like to be. Counselling provides time and space for clients to talk about current concerns, and explore difficult feelings in a safe, honest and confidential space with a qualified professional.
Hazel’s goal is to help clients understand their current situation and reactions to events, and if desired, work towards changing behaviours or the way clients think and react to situations. Counselling also provides a compassionate environment to cope with, and talk about, crisis situations such as relationship breakdowns, bereavement or thoughts of self harm or suicide.
Counselling promotes resilience to help you find peace in a difficult world.
Call now for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION to discuss your situation and current needs and an introduction to the services Branlan Counselling, West Lothian can provide.